As the workforce continues to become more global and corporations provide more flexible working arrangements for their employees, the co-working model has become one of the most important trends in the modern workplace. There are currently more than 2,500 co-working stations around the world; so what sets one apart from the rest?
Natural light, cutting-edge technology, and Wi-Fi that is both speedy and reliable are important; but a space that is both comfortable and conducive to serious productivity requires the right balance between lounging and working. Here are some of the things we offer in our labs that members have found helpful:
- Staff on-hand to help organize meetings and provide business support
- Smart cards, which are used for entry and to store the work preferences of each member when he or she arrives at any lab location
- Hosted IP telephones, secure premium access to WiFi, HD video conferencing, and smartboards that are free to for all members’ use
- Ergonomic and comfortable workstations designed for maximum flexibility provided by Steelcase
- Online log-in system that lets members book workspace, organize events, collaborate on projects, and manage preferences remotely
To see more, try booking a tour of any one of our facilities.