Serendipity Labs Rye is within a short walk to downtown Rye, a mecca of fine dining, charming shops, and state-of-the-art fitness clubs. Take a break from work and spend time at the beach (Rye is near the Long Island Sound) or at historic Rye Playland.
Here are just a few of the local attractions that await you in Rye, NY:
- Rye Beach (2.7 mi)
- MasterCard Headquarters (3.7 mi)
- Pepsico Headquarters (5.1 mi)
- Heineken Corporation (6.7 mi)
- Dannon Co. (8.5 mi)
- Westchester County Airport (9.6 mi)
- IBM Headquarters (10.1 mi)
- Fujifilm Headquarters (11.2 mi)
At Serendipity Labs, we work with our Members to ensure they have access to what they need, including premium secure technology. All our Services can be tailored to individual needs, and we do not charge additional set-up fees.
|Add-On Services||Details||Rates Starting at|
|Business Identity Service||
|Business Presence Bundle||
|Extended Weekend Access||
Meetings & Events
Serendipity Labs Rye offers three meetup and conference rooms for 4 to 30 people. We also offer full services to support your evening and weekend networking, business, or private event needs
- A/V included
- HDMI cords
- Polycom telephones
- White boards
- Café serving premium snacks and complimentary fruit infused water
- Catering available. Serendipity Labs Rye Catering Menu.
- Co-promotion of your public event
Planning your next event? Contact us—we'll be happy to provide a quote.
Membership Options at-a-Glance
We offer workplace memberships that include full-time and part-time coworking. Short-term swing space and corporate memberships with central billing and reporting are also available, all with enterprise class technology and a secure infrastructure.
|Choose a Membership||Details||Rates Starting at|