Creating an organization-wide plan in the event of a health emergency seems unimportant until it is critical in real time. Add an unexpected mandate for remote working, and additional challenges are added to communication, process, and time management.
In theory, you know setting clear expectations, engaging your employees, and providing constant feedback for remote teams is important, but have you ever put these concepts into practice?
Serendipity Labs supports your every effort to manage your remote workers. We’ve been doing it for 25 years, and through three economic cycles. Specifically curated for employers, below are best practices for managing a remote staff, monitoring their progress, creatively solving problems, and more.
Stay safe. Stay healthy.
– Serendipity Labs
Remote Working for Managers and Employers
- A Guide to Managing Your (Newly) Remote Workers Harvard Business Review outlines common challenges of remote work, as well as how managers can support remote employees.
- COVID-19 Has My Teams Working Remotely: A Guide for Leaders Learn what Gallup analytics has uncovered about managing remote workers.
- The Complete Guide to Remote Work You’ll find “10 Tips for Employers on How to Manage Remote Staff” halfway through this excellent resource.
- 7 Tips for Managing Remote Employees Here you’ll find seven tips from our friends at Zapier for managing employees who work from home.
- Best Productivity and Employee Time Tracking Apps of 2020: The Ultimate List “This ultimate guide for time tracking apps has it all – time trackers with the most basic features, as well as highly advanced software. Be sure you’ll find the productivity tracking software that best fits your needs.”
- 7 Best Practices for Managing a Remote Team Monday.com has collected “seven best practices that’ll help make your remote team run like a finely-tuned machine.”
- Why Remote Work Thrives in Some Companies and Fails in Others “Successful remote work is based on three core principles: communication, coordination, and culture.” This article explores why some companies reap the benefits, and others do not.
Want to maintain your mental and physical health while working from home? Read Twelve Sound Resources to Maintain Your Mental and Physical Health
Working from home? Read Nine of Our Favorite Resources to Help You Work Remotely