9 of Our Favorite Resources to Help You Work Remotely
At Serendipity Labs, supporting employees is at the heart of what we do. Even facing this truly unprecedented situation, there are several ways to effectively interact with your colleagues and efficiently produce quality work.
Whether you’re new to remote working, interested in tips to avoid distraction, or simply feeling isolated from your team, Serendipity Labs can help. We stand together with you, as one community, to offer insights and guidance on working remotely.
The articles below include guidelines to navigate the transition to remote work, establish a home workspace and schedule, find the best tech equipment, and more.
Stay safe. Stay healthy.
– Serendipity Labs
Remote Working for Employees
- How to Set Up a Healthy Home Workspace “Working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic? Experts from the Texas A&M Ergonomics Center offer advice for creating a comfortable and efficient workspace.”
- Coronavirus: How to work from home, the right way “Companies around the globe have rolled out mandatory remote work. Whether you’re a newbie or WFH veteran, here’s what you need to do to stay productive.”
- This is what a Remote Office Looks Like “Here’s a peek at the home offices or workspaces of some of the Zapier teammates.”
- Top 12 Tips When Working From Home Great tips to work from home while maintaining a healthy work-life balance for you and your family.
- The Remote Work Survival Guide Dos and don’ts for anyone joining a remote team.
- Digital Body Language: Why How You Say It Matters More Than Ever Before “The coronavirus means that many of us are having to quickly learn how to work, manage, and collaborate with employees and peers without in-person contact. And that means that digital body language is more important than it’s ever been before.”
- 7 Tips for Working Remotely During the COVID-19 Crisis Adopt these optimal practices for working from home to enhance your job security at this difficult time.
- 9 Creative Ways to Stay Connected to Your Coworker When You’re All Working from Home The Muse shares “creative tips and tricks for maintaining company culture and relationships while fighting isolation and loneliness during the coronavirus pandemic.”
- How to navigate the transition to remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic “More and more businesses are asking their employees to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some insights on how leaders make the most of remote working.”
Want to maintain your mental and physical health while working from home? Read Twelve Sound Resources to Maintain Your Mental and Physical Health
Managing a remote team? Read Seven Trustworthy Resources to Help You Manage Your Remote Team